Hello, Friends! How have you been? I haven’t written “A Few Green Things” in quite some time. I have been super busy building my virtual assistant firm and as you may have noticed, I have hired a few writers to help ensure that Sweet Greens is being updated with great green content each week! In fact, if you are interested in being a contributor,please email me, I would love to chat!
Eben started 8th grade this week – it really is amazing how quickly time flies. He was only 8 years old when I started writing Sweet Greens and now he is in his last year of middle school. Can you believe that it is almost September? I am already dreaming of our fall family trip – it is quickly approaching. Do you have any fall family traditions that you are looking forward to? A favorite pumpkin patch? Apple orchard? Fall hiking trail? While I lay back and dream of fun fall activities, here are a few green things I thought you might enjoy!
- I am in love with this twist on the ice bucket challenge – check out the trash bucket challenge!
- Dogs really are the most amazing animals in the world!
- Are you eating enough fruits and vegetables each day?
- I am in love with this tiny home – it is complete perfection!
- What is hiding in your O.J.? Make sure you are buying a “good” one!
- Finally! For all of us biking enthusiasts – a self-locking bike.
I hope you enjoy the last weekend of August – I will see you back here in September!