Happy Earth Day 2015! Yay! Today I have a giveaway for you that I have been super excited to share, I know you will love it. It’s sponsored by Coyuchi and Zabada. The prize is a very generous collection of goodies to help you build an organic bathroom. One reader will receive a white Bath Towel ($48) from Coyuchi Air Weight Bath Towel Collection, a Zabada Bathroom Handy ($30) and Bathroom Marvel ($30) valued at over $100. Hooray for Earth Day Giveaways!
We reviewed these items in our home and have to tell you that they are perfect for building the perfect organic bathroom. Coyuchi is the first company to bring organic cotton bedding to the United States. Coyuchi towels are loomed from pure organic cotton, in colors drawn from earth, water and sky. Soft and thirsty, they’re designed to dry quickly on the towel bar and in the dryer. A rolled self-hem helps them hold their shape wash after wash. The towels are free of the toxic dyes, bleaches and finishes used in conventional textiles.Our biggest challenge living in Florida is that it seems like it takes our bath towels forever to dry – it’s just so humid here. With Coyuchi’s Air Weight Bath Towel Collection not only do you get the first-ever Fair Trade Certification for towels in North America, but these towels dry very quickly. Bonus!
Here are some key features:
- Coyuchi’s Air Weight Towel Collection has achieved Fair Trade Certification under the strict requirements set by Fair Trade USA
- These organic cotton towels mark the first-ever Fair Trade Certification for towels in North America
- Fair Trade certification for Apparel & Home Goods is the first social, economic and environmental standard that directly benefits the workers who sew the items
- For every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold, a percentage is paid directly to a special workers’ fund
- Workers then decide collectively how to spend these funds, based on the community’s greatest needs, including bonuses, scholarships and disaster relief funds, medical care and transportation
- Coyuchi Bath Towels retail for $48.00 each, Hand Towels retail for $18.00 each and Coyuchi Wash Cloths retail for $8.00.
We also tried out the Zabada chemical-free cleaning products including the Zabada Bathroom Handy and Bathroom Marvel. Zabada’s mission is to rid American homes of harmful, chemical cleaning products. Using fiber clean technology, Zabada products remove 99.9% of bacteria using only water. The Bathroom Handy features a two-sided and fibered cleaning solution. The speckled side of the Bathroom Handy is the soft side, this is used to clean smooth surfaces such as mirrors, vanities and shower screens. The non-soft side of the Bathroom Handy is used to remove calcium, lime, mold and soap scum from wet areas in the bathroom. I love Zabada products because they remove 99.9% of bacteria just using water. Which makes cleaning the bathroom a breeze and there is never any worries about what is our cleaners because you don’t have to use any! The Bathroom Marvel is highly absorbent and perfect for streak-free drying of bathroom surfaces. The Marvel is durable enough for daily use in keeping lustrous surfaces like bathroom fixtures, shower doors and mirrors crystal clear.
Here are some key features:
- Cleans surfaces in the bathroom, laundry and toilet
- Removes calcium, soap, toothpaste with just using water
- No need for yucky chemical sprays and bleach
- Replaces store-bought cloths, sponges and grime products
- Lasts 2 to 3 years, saving you money from buying chemicals
Want to build an organic bathroom of your own – leave a comment. For extra entries follow Coyuchi and Zabada on each of their social media channels and leave a separate comment for each!
Coyuchi Social Media Channels:
Zabada Social Media Channels:
Good Luck! Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only – and will end on May 1st.