This week’s Earth friendly Etsy shop is owned by Rikkianne from Chakra Pennywhistle. Rikkianne uses organic and recycled materials to make the most fabulous textile items. Chakra Pennywhistle is a way for Rikkianne to make something new out of something old. Her collection features a style that is raw, modern and simple with a natural look. All of her items are handmade with care – everything from her fabulous organic pillows with hand drawn designs to her simple and sweet save the day patches. She transforms vintage moneybags into stylish cushions and wallets and her circle the date patches are perfect for commemorating a special day and look adorable sewn on a baby onesie, t-shirt, pillow, or dishtowel.
- Tweet about Chakra Pennywhistle and follow Sweet Greens.
- Become a fan of Sweet Greens Facebook Fan Page.
- Subscribe to Sweet Greens via email or a reader.
- Blog about Sweet Greens Earth Friendly Etsian Chakra Pennywhistle.
- Place my blog button on your blog.
- Become a Sweet Greens follower.
- Purchase an item from Chakra Pennywhistle’s Etsy Shop.
You can enter for each of the above things that you do, just leave me a separate note for each and a way to contact you.
Contest ends April 29th at 12am EST. Winner will be chosen at random and announced the following day.
* Update: Winner:: Katharine. Congratulations.