It is starting to get chilly outside. Have you noticed? Yesterday, was the first day that I had to wear pants and a long sleeve shirt, even with all of those clothes on, I was still chilly. It seems like the sunny warm days disappear overnight and the cool Fall weather sets in. It is definitely time to start weather proofing your home, if you haven’t already. If you have a basement door or another door or window in your home that lets in a little draft, you need a draft stopper. A draft stopper is the perfect way to keep a room toasty and it saves energy as well.
This week’s Earth friendly Etsy shop is Ogsplosh. Ogsplosh is owned by Christine who makes fab draft stoppers, scarves, jewelry, neck warmers and hats in her Wisconsin home. Christine is the mother of two wonderful daughters ages 7 and 10. She moved to Wisconsin from England with her husband and says it is one of the best decisions that she ever made. She started sewing a few years ago when a friend taught her how. I love when friends help each other learn something new, what a lovely way to bond.
One of my fave items at Ogsplosh are the draft stoppers. I love the fun colors and my favorite feature is that the draft stoppers close with Velcro, so you can empty them and throw them in the wash. Which is great considering the draft stoppper would be on the floor or windowsill all day and would eventually get dirty or dusty. I also love that they come in an array of patterns and can be altered to fit any door that you need them for.
Now you can stay cozy and warm with your choice of draft stopper. Christine @ Ogsplosh is such a dear to offer ONE of my readers whichever draft stopper you would like.
How to Enter
1. Subscribe to Sweet Greens (if you haven’t already) and click confirm in the email you receive from FeedBurner.
2. Visit Ogsplosh and leave me a comment telling me which item you love, love, love.
Please leave a separate comment for each thing that you do.
* Share Ogsplosh on Twitter and follow @Sweet Greens.
You can tweet daily, just leave a separate comment each time you do.
* Share Ogsplosh on Facebook and join Sweet Greens Facebook Fan Page.
* Kirtsy, Digg or Stumble Ogsplosh.
* Add Sweet Greens to your Technorati favorites.
* Add Sweet Greens to your blogroll.
* Email a friend about Sweet Greens: Earth Friendly Etsy:: Ogsplosh.
* Please leave a way for me to contact you if you win. You do not need to leave your email address if don’t wish to share it. Just make sure to check back at the bottom of this post after the contest ends to see if you won.
* Contest ends October 7th @ 12am EST. Winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator and will be announced the following day. (I will announce the winner, if I do not hear from you within 72 business hours, I will pick another winner.)
* You must leave a comment telling me which item you love in order to qualify.