This is the finale event for Sweet Greens’ Holiday Giveaway Week 2011. It is a fantastic giveaway that will make you drool! It sponsored by Curator. They are offering a $150 shopping spree – perfect for picking out something pretty for yourself this holiday season.
Curator is a line of clothing designed and produced locally in San Francisco. Curator has a long-standing relationship with each of their local vendors, and work closely to both produce quality garments and minimize waste. Whenever possible, Curator uses the finest organic fibers in their designs.
I love the use of solid colors in Curator’s collection, it is very classic and modern at the same time! I think many of these pieces would look fantastic dressed up for a holiday cocktail party or dressed down for a day at the park. The collection seems to be very versatile and wearable, which I love. And the high-quality, classic designs will make your Curator clothing your favorite for many, many years to come.
How to Enter:
1. Sign up for my weekly newsletter (if you haven’t already). I will be announcing the winners in the newsletter, so you need to sign up to get the newsletter to see if you win!
2. Like Sweet Greens on Facebook.
3. Like Curator on Facebook.
3. Tweet: I hope I win one of the $2000 in eco-friendly prizes at @SweetGreens Holiday Giveaway Week 2011! http://tinyurl.com/7vq8xgo
4. Leave a comment on this post for each way that you enter.
Good luck, the winner will be announced on December 9th.
** UPDATE: The winner is Micaela.