Hello, Friends. How was your week? Are you looking forward to the weekend? I am spending the better part of the weekend, putting the finishing touches on Eben’s pirate costume for Halloween. [We have had so much fun making it!] Then, I will be packing for our North Carolina Fall Family Trip, we leave next week! I am so excited, I can’t wait to get my fill of hiking, pumpkin picking, leaf collecting, giggling and caramel apples. Do you have any fun fall plans on your calendar?
While I start making a list of everything we will need for our trip, here are a few green things you might enjoy:
– Are you one of the 87% of Americans who want genetically modified foods labeled?
– Your family could dress up as a family of Penguins for Halloween.
– Night Owl Paper Goods has holiday cards, hot off the press!
– If you are in the Half Moon Bay area, check out the Pumpkin Festival.
– Organic shortbread cookies + coffee would be perfect for the weekend.
– Want to be featured in Sweet Greens’ Holiday Giveaway Week? Let’s chat.
– Green Toys has a new Sandwich Shop toy – perfect for the holidays.
– I find albino animals amazing and beautiful. Don’t you?
I hope you have a sunny weekend, full of fun – I will see you back here on Monday.