Hello, Friends! Happy 4th of July weekend! I almost forgot that it was the 4th of July weekend, I have been a little preoccupied. We will be on our way to Florida this afternoon. Really, I can hardly believe it! We will have a lot of time to chat, read and listen to our iPods on our flight. Eben and the mister will probably be dreaming about our time at the beach. However, I may be dreaming about the gift that Mr. Sweet Greens told me he is buying me tomorrow morning. An iPad! Yay! Is that exciting or what? I think he is trying to make my move to Florida less stressful. Isn’t he the best?
Our 10 days in Florida will be filled with visiting friends and family, going to the beach, eating yummy food, and checking out the schools and neighborhoods. We will move to Florida in early August and hopefully finding a house to rent until we decide exactly where we want to live. Whew! Does that sound like a lot to cover in 10 days? Do you think I will be overwhelmed or delighted? At this point, I am just trying to focus on finishing the laundry and packing.
To keep you entertained until I reached my Palm Beach destination, here are a few great green things from around the interwebs.
– Shaina cooks up a fantastic and easy Strawberry Apricot Galette.
– Kathleen from Twig and Thistle makes fantastic Chocolate Dipped Rice Crispy Popsicles.
– If you are crafty and live in San Francisco, you should sign up for Jordan’s Craft Night.
– These bubble photos will make your jaw drop.
– A traditional Italian dinner and dessert, would make my summer absolutely perfect!
– Are you getting married? Here is a little Earth Friendly Wedding inspiration.
– Are you expecting a baby? Here are the 10 green things that you will definitely need.
– Martha. Martha. Martha. Don’t you just love 4th of July inspired desserts, like the one pictured above?
I hope you enjoy your 4th of July weekend with your family. Don’t forget to write the name of someone you love in the dark with a sparkler. Too funny! Doesn’t everyone write their name in the dark with a sparkler? I will post a few times next week, however I will be enjoying my family and our new adventure together the most! I will be back to my regular scheduled postings on the 12th. Please don’t forget about me.
PS: Don’t forget to enter to Win! A $75 Gift Certificate from Novica Jewelry!