Hello, Friends! How are you? How are you enjoying September? Tonight is the last night of Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish New Year) – the mister made an amazing dinner last night including the beautiful challah bread above. Amazing!
Do you have any big plans for the weekend? Eben has a bowling tournament on Saturday (the whole family is going!) Then, we plan to have a celebratory dinner afterward! Sunday, as always, is reserved for the beach. Ha!
While I get ready for a cozy Friday night at home noshing on fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and rustic bread with my boys, here are a few green things I thought you might enjoy:
– I am smitten with this “donut” house – can you image the views?
– The world is cooler in slo-mo – so much cooler.
– The mister is teasing me because I am filling up my Halloween board – anyone else this excited?
– This skinny pumpkin frappuccino is calling my name – perfect fall treat.
– Our fall family trip is planned and booked – Gainesville, here we com!
– I am definitely planning a popcorn bar for an upcoming family movie night. Looks like fun!
– This “llama” print made me laugh.
I hope you have a cozy weekend with your loved ones – see you back here on Monday!