One of my favorite areas to decorate for Halloween is our front porch. It’s the perfect spot to share your Halloween decorations with visitors and neighbors! These painted glass lanterns are one of my favorite projects to pull out of storage every year. They are just so delightful!
What you will need:
- assortment of glass jars
- eco friendly Low VOC spray paint
- eco friendly paint for details
- Rechargeable battery tea lights or solar powered tea lights
What to do:
1. Spray the glass containers inside and outside.
2. Once dry, paint on the design or face that you would like.
3. Place a rechargeable or solar powered tea light inside.
4. Watch the delight on the faces of your neighbors as they walk by.
What do you think of my Halloween lanterns?