Today’s giveaway is wicked cool and perfect for back to school. It’s sponsored by Tom’s of Maine – one lucky reader will win a $150 basket full of a year’s supply of Tom’s of Maine Wicked Cool toothpaste, Juicy Mint mouthwash and a bunch of other great school supplies!
If you are like most parents, you are looking for new and innovative ways to be more earth friendly. If you have an older child like I do, you are looking for eco-conscious items that can make back to school a breeze. In fact, switching from conventional essentials to innovative products like a water-powered alarm clock, all-stainless lunchbox, backpack made entirely from recycled materials and Tom’s of Maine’s new Wicked Cool! natural toothpaste (designed without any artificial ingredients and especially for ages 8 and up) can be healthy, smart ways to help your child prepare for the day, while minimizing the impact on the environment. And one lucky winner will win it all! Hooray!
Here are a few ways that we are greening our back to school routine:
– We created a lunchbox packing station making getting the lunchbox packed a snap!
– We have 6 essentials that we always pack in the lunchbox – making meal times, fun.
– We use these 6 simple tips to save time during the school year!
– We stay organized using these 8 eco-friendly organizational tips.
So, I am wondering how to green your back to school routine? Leave a comment below for your chance to win a Tom’s of Maine Wicked Cool! Back to School Giveaway basket. Good Luck!
* Full Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Tom’s of Maine – we received samples of Tom’s of Maine, however I would have told you about them anyway, they are our favorite toothpaste!