A few years ago, we wanted ghosts that we could hang on our front porch that will blow in the breeze. How fun and spooky, right? Eben and I had a super fun time making the 4 large ghosts, it is a really fun memory! They only cost us $5. We had everything to make these, except the white sheets which we paid $2.49 each for at the thrift store. Want to make ghosts with your little goblins? Read on to get started.
- 2 queen or king sized white sheets or bed skirts
- 4 hangers
- Wire or twine
- Any type of plastic bag
- Cut the sheets into 4 large pieces, cut the edges so they are jagged
- Stuff fabric scraps into a plastic bag and tie it around the top of a hanger
- Hold the ghost by the neck. Eben thought “choking” the ghost was fun and made gagging noises while he did it. This is when I wrapped wire (or you can use twine) around the neck.
- Insert a piece of wire at the top of the head for hanging.