Hello, Friends! Are you ready for the big day? Only 3 days to go! Have you finished your holiday shopping? Or do you have a few loose ends to tidy up before the weekend? I have a single gift left to wrap – I wanted to get everything done before this evening so I could relax the next few days. All I want is to snuggle up on my sofa with my family and Noodles the Pug – and sip a hot cup of peppermint cocoa.
While I get out my favorite eco-friendly wrapping paper, here are a few green things to take you through the weekend:
– Did you know your smartphone can help you detect drafty windows?
– Organic Valley is giving away a $12k kitchen!
– Have you seen the mysterious underwater “crop circles” off the coast of Japan?
– You can still make a simple holiday wreath this weekend!
– I will be adding these 5 books to our family reading list for 2013.
– This recycled can camera is super cool – too bad it doesn’t take photos!
– I love the idea of a holiday tree in the middle of the room.
– Next year, I have to hang white lights from the ceilings in our home.
Whether you celebrate the Winter Solstice, Christmas or a late Hanukkah (like us!), I hope the next few days are full of the people you love, yummy foods, and a lot of fun!
I will be taking Monday and Tuesday off to soak up all the goodness – I will see you back here on Wednesday.