Hello, Friends. Happy New Year! I am patiently waiting for the mister to get home from work so we can get in the hot tub. It has been in the low 60°’s all day today and I am freezing. Ha! However, it is perfect weather for bike riding, so tomorrow we plan to do exactly that, all day long. We are going to hit one of our favorite forested trails and hope to see some wildlife. If you live in a part of the world that is being hit by crazy cold weather – please stay warm and safe! And if you still have power, grab a blanket and a hot cup of tea and enjoy these few green things:
– If you are snowed in this weekend, make a cup of lavender hot cocoa!
– I am kind of obsessed with these DIY mason jar speakers.
– This wasn’t an option when I had Eben – but would you eat your placenta?
– 14 endangered birds that need our help!
– It’s cold outside – make sure your pets are safe.
– NYC plans to use food waste to heat homes – just another reason to love New York!
– You may need to know how to build an igloo this weekend.
– These vegan and gluten-free pretzels are screaming my name!
Have a lovely weekend – stay safe and warm, I will see you back here on Monday, I miss you already!