Hello, Friends! Are you enjoying November? Today, it has been rainy and overcast all day. Perfection! I am looking forward to a low-key Friday night that includes nothing more than organic wine in the hot tub with the mister. Sounds about right!
Tomorrow, we are heading south to visit the mister’s 98 year old grandfather. We love to visit a couple of Saturdays each month to get him out of the house and into his favorite deli. Then on Sunday, we are hosting a birthday party at our pool for one of Eben’s close friends. It should be a day of fun and maybe sun – if not, there is always he hot tub!
I hope you have something cozy planned for the weekend – while I gather up the swimsuits, here are a few green things to take you into the weekend:
– Dying! Warby Parker’s winter collection is out. How will I pick only one pair?
– OMGoodness – the hanging garden of London may be my favorite thing ever!
– Heartbreaking: 7 animals driven to extinction by humans. Shame.
– Sign the Just Label It petition to help GMO labeling across America become the norm.
– Salt and pepper mini terrariums – so cute!
– Jennifer Chong’s carrot fries and chipotle mayo are calling my name. Yum!
Have a lovely weekend, I will see you back here on Monday!