There are many great things you can do to make your birthday, holiday, entertaining and wedding gifts and cards Earth friendly. Here are a few from Green Chic-Saving the Earth in Style. Remember to leave your own tips in the comments for a chance to win a copy of the book!
When you are sending cards and invitations for a divine affair such as a wedding, shower, engagement party, birthday, or holiday party that nothing beats a lovely hard copy in the mail. However, there are ways to make your cards and invitations greener. For example, look for cards and invitation that are:
- 100% post consumer recycled paper
- organic cotton paper
- kenaf or hemp paper
- tree-free paper
While we are talking about card, just for fun, here are 8 Eco fabulous gift ideas to go with it:
- Frame a favorite photo for a friend or family member in a reclaimed frame.
- A gift certificate or card to your friend’s favorite boutique.
- Purchase tickets to a sport game, the theatre or concert.
- A gift certificate for a mani/pedi is fun for the girls in your life.
- Private yoga or pilate’s lessons.
- A vintage guitar.
- A beautiful bottle of biodynamic wine.
- Plant a tree in your loved ones name.