Hello Everyone. How was your week? Mine was a whirlwind, but in a good way. Yesterday, we spent the afternoon with lovely friends, including Ms. Cameron Mora from Cameron Mora Photography. Isn’t spending a Friday afternoon with friends the perfect way to end a week? Then, we visited City Place, which is like Fort Collins Old Town – on Steroids. Think: a ton of high end shopping, lots and lots of people and live music performances. I picked up the perfect back to school gift for Eben, a lovely little book, that I can’t wait to share with you next week in a new series I call: Great Books for Kids. I found the book at one of my favorite shops, Anthropology. Then, the three of us shared a yummy cherry filled cupcake from Sugar Chef Cupcakes. Good times.
Tonight, we are heading to Miami to spend the evening with Grandpa Sweet Greens and his lovely and talented girlfriend, Phyllis – from Phused by Phyllis. Phyllis is making us dinner and we are bringing dessert – a little something lovely from Whole Foods. Yum. Tomorrow is going to be dedicated to the beach and I am looking forward to spending the day snorkeling with Eben. Snorkeling is his new favorite pastime and he spends hours each weekend finding the most amazing seashells. (I will share pictures next week!)
So, while I finish up my huge weekend to do list and get ready for my evening in Miami, here are few lovely green things that I have been wanting to share with you.
– These favorite summer recipes look yummy.
– I love Ampersands and this one is the loveliest of the lovelies.
– A baby porcupine, really? It doesn’t get much cuter than this.
– Have you seen Cheyenne? This is why I am a dog person.
– After a cross country move – me too! Chakra Pennywhistle has finally reopened with new designs that will make you smile. FYI: Rikkianne and I have a surprise in the making – can’t wait to share it with you!
– Jennifer @ Earth Friendly Weddings finally had her baby girl. Congratulations! Sophia is beautiful.
– Now this is my kind of bar. Cheers!
– Need to beat the heat? Have some marble fun with your kids this weekend.
** I am going to start writing very regularly on my blog at Inhabitots. Are there any green kids subjects that you would like me to touch on?
I will see you bright and early on Monday morning. Have a lovely green weekend.
P.S. Don’t forget to enter to win your choice of 5 lovely bags from Envirosax!
OMG LOVE Phyllis’ work! I especially love the daisy night light and the ladybug!!!! Have seen that & and love it! that baby porcupine is too much!!!
I am so happy you, Jayson and Eben were able to join us for our casual Friday soiree. I’m thrilled to have you back in Florida, and I knew you’d fall for City Place. We will have to plan a girls night there, just me and you. Thanks for featuring my photography chica, see you soon! xo.
OMGosh…baby porcupine is precious!
Have a great beach combing weekend.
Phyllis is super talented. And the baby porcupine is lovely.
Yay! Me too. I am so happy to be back in Florida with you. Good times to come!
Loving Baby Porcupine over here too.