Hello, Friends. How was your week? I am ready for the weekend! We have plans for dinner out with friends tomorrow night – should be fun! And I think it would be a perfect weekend to hit the farmer’s market – it is suppose to be in the 60°’s. While I pull out my sweaters (Ha!) here are few green things to check out this weekend:
– Martha has some of the yummiest looking vegetarian recipes!
– I love these subway token necklaces.
– Don’t allow your family to fall victim to junk food marketing.
– Would you use a mason jar travel mug?
– The next thing you know, your children will be printing their own toys!
– I love this vintage mail sorter turned mudroom organizer.
I hope you have a cozy weekend and enjoy a yummy cup of Joe or two!