Hello, Friends! How was your week? Are you enjoying the lovely fall weather where you are? It is still super-duper hot here in Florida – I really wish it would cool off. But I won’t complain because we can always go to the beach! The mister and I are getting ready to drive to Miami to pick up a close friend who is visiting from Seattle. I can’t wait! It’s always fun catching up with old friends, agreed?
Then, on Sunday afternoon, we are going to decorate for Halloween. Yay! for spooky spiders, flying ghosts and grimacing pumpkins. While I browse my Halloween + Fall Pinterest board for inspiration, here are a few green things I thought you might enjoy:
– Singapore’s Garden by the Bay looks fantastic! It’s on my travel wish list!
– I love this concept for a cyclist powered bus!
– Sunset Magazine’s Pinterest boards make me yearn for the west again!
– These maple scones would be fantastic for brunch this Sunday.
– Did you know Sperm Whales sleep “standing up”?
– If you have leftover chicken-wire these ghost-like creatures would be an amazing project.
– Painted pumpkins make me smile!
Have a fantastic fall weekend, I will see you back here on Monday.
No comments yet.