Hello, Friends! How was your week? Are you getting into the back to school routine? Can you believe it is already September? It’s been a good school year here so far, just chugging along. So nice!
Since summer seemed so crazy busy to me, I have a lot of fun plans sprinkled into the Lyon family schedule for fall and winter. And with Thanksgiving and winter break right around the corner, I find myself giddy thinking about it! Are you the same way? Do you find yourself craving more family time, game nights and secret road trips? Me too! Well, I better get back to work – it is Friday after all, which means there are a lot of last minute things to finish up! While I get back to work, here are a few green things to take you into the weekend:
– This adorable dog just wants to take a dip in the ocean! Me too!
– Have you seen this adopted dog lay in a dog bed for the first time?
– A mongoose takes on 4 lions! Yikes.
– Would you live in a house clinging to a cliff?
– I am so glad that the mister and I decided to embrace “our normal” a long time ago!
– Getting married this fall? I love these DIY wedding edible favors!
Have a great weekend – I will see you back here on Monday!
P.S. The above photo is from our green market that opens again in 1 month! I can’t wait!