Hello, Friends! How was your week? Can you believe it is already September? I have been sipping my yummy, warm chai tea all week and it definitely puts me in full fall mode! Since my family definitely craves autumn weather and since we are back into the school routine and already craving a little family time away from the hustle and bustle – I booked our fall family trip. This year we are heading back to our favorite spot in North Carolina, I can barely wait and am counting down the days! I love getting away with the boys, and look forward to soaking up as much autumn weather as possible. Are you in full fall mode too? While I heat up yet another cup of chai, here are a few green things I have been meaning to share with you:
– Before it gets too cold, make your own ice-cream in 5 minutes!
– Mr. Sweet Greens (this one is for you!), when we have a farm – all of the animals will be our pets!
– Are you a couponer? Yeah, me too – here are 7 tips for stepping up your game.
– I am petrified of heights, so this video made me a feel a little nauseated!
– Do you can? Me neither! Here are 10 other ways to preserve those summer fruits and vegetables.
– I love animals, so this piece on shelter animals and the humans who love them, melted my heart.
– The above photo is from the farmer’s market – aren’t veggies so pretty?
I hope you have something fun planned for the weekend, I will see you back here on Monday, I miss you already!